Retail Automotive Dealerships face legal issues on a daily basis. Having served as general counsel for a large automotive group in Louisville, Kentucky, I developed a unique knowledge of the various areas of auto dealer law that a dealership could potentially be required to address. Quite frankly, Auto Dealers are in the business of selling and servicing vehicles. Not dealing with threats of litigation, administrative complaints, consumer protection issues and general legal compliance to name a few.
I am well versed and prepared to help in the following areas of the retail automotive industry:
- Advertising Compliance
- Buy/Sells of Dealerships / Franchises
- Consumer Protection Issues
- Document / Compliance Review
- Employment Law
- Fair Credit Reporting Matters
- Licensing & Complaints
- Manufacturer Relations
- Motor Vehicle Commission Complaints
- Regulation M- Leasing Liability Matters
- Regulation Z-Lender Liability Matters
Member of the Kentucky Auto Dealers Association (KADA)
Chris also practices in several areas of criminal law.